Are you heading off on a trek in Peru soon? Here are some ‘must read’ books that will get you inspired (or scared) to pull on your boots and get out and discover! These are a little more specific than general Peru reads, but just perfect if you want in-depth knowledge of the Incas, and their empire and the people that recently have explored this fabled land.
- Turn Right at Machu Picchu (by Mark Adams)
- Last Days of the Incas by Kim MacQuarrie
- Lost City of the Incas by Hiram Bingham
- The White Rock by Hugh Thomson
- Conversation in the Cathedral by Mario Vargas Llosa
For reviews of each book, please visit our website.